My name is Lisa Church. I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Enrolled Agent (EA), and Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI). I live in Severn, MD and have a 2nd home in Crossville, TN.
Mission: My mission is to enable my clients and their businesses to prosper financially by saving them the most money possible in taxes and giving them peace of mind by providing the best possible tax representation, tax planning, tax preparation, CFO, and accounting services that they can receive anywhere in the world. I use the sailboat as my logo because it symbolizes the peace I want to bring to clients as I help them overcome and sail through the storms of financial stress and the fierce winds of the IRS by steering a proven coarse to calm, peaceful waters.
Services: I specialize in the following services for both businesses and individuals:
- Tax Preparation – I collect the documentation needed to minimize your tax liability. I prepare your taxes, review the results with you, and electronically file the federal and state returns. The Federal and state tax returns and forms that I prepare for you include:
*Business Tax Returns (Sole Proprietor, LLC/Partnerships, C-Corporation, S-Corporation)
*Individual Income Tax Returns
*Estate & Trust
*1099s and W-2s
*Payroll Tax filings (quarterly, annually)
- IRS Representation & Tax Resolution – I represent business owners and individuals who have tax debt or who have not filed their tax returns in a while. I represent you in audits and ALL dealings with the IRS. I negotiate settlements to reduce penalties and tax payments as much as is legally possible. My goal is to remove the need for litigation. I am Federally licensed directly by the U. S. Treasury.
- Tax Planning – I meet with business owners and individuals during the year to review their prior year tax returns, investments, accounting files, business finances, rental properties, legal entities, and anything else that impacts your taxes. I do a thorough top-to-bottom review of all the options available to you and provide a written plan of recommended actions you can take to reduce your tax liability before the end of the year. I keep up with all the tax laws and industry best practices to maximize your tax savings.
- Real Estate Investing Accounting – For years I have successfully helped real estate investors improve their bottom line. As a real estate investor myself I really know the business. I specialize in it and know far more about Real Estate Investing accounting than do most accountants.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping – For Individuals and Small businesses
- Outsource CFO – Superior Service Provided to Businesses at Lower Cost than having a full time employee
- Legal Entity Selection
Lisa D. Church
CPA, EA, NTPI Fellow, MBA